The Denali 100 remains the pinnacle of big‑mountain expedition performance. With the ability to comfortably carry heavy loads into harsh environments over demanding terrain, this pack provides confidence and reliability every step of the way. The removable frame stays, top pocket, bivy pad and hipbelt padding allow this pack to conform to the needs of the day.
Style specific features
- Versatile front panel pocket with zip away internal divider and dual entry
This model exists in small, medium and large. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard men's medium.
Fusion Flex pro Suspension
The high alpine is the proving ground that pushes people and equipment to their limits.
Fusion Flex Pro represents the pinnacle of suspension performance, combining cutting-edge materials with time-tested Gregory design to give mountain athletes unassailable strength, exceptional load support, and outstanding versatility in the most challenging terrain and conditions on the planet.
With metal toggles for leashless and mixed climbing tools
With sled pull attachment, gear loop, ice clipper slot and zippered pocket
- Slide slash zipper for easy access to main body
- Large, fold-away side pockets
- Tubular gear loops and reinforced daisy chain on front of pack
- Dual layer, internally laminated TPU front panel to protect against crampons and ice tools
- High visibility interior
- Multi-layer bottom panel is highly puncture- and abrasion-resistant
- Multi-use spare straps daisy chain lash, top pocket carry sling, V-compression on lower sides integrates with side pocket functionality
- Cross-over front compression provides complete bag compression as well as alternate attachment system
- Zippered, quick access side pocket for headlamp and map access
- Hydration reservoir sleeve and port
- Strippable the removable frame stays, top pocket, bivy and hipbelt padding allow this pack to conform to the needs of the day
- Main access top loader | front access