Amber 34 Shadow Black/Berry
The travel-ready, trail-hungry Amber 34 women’s backpack is made for multi-peak ridge hikes, long lake loops, and weekend getaways. Its 34-liter capacity is perfectly capable of overnight trip loads shared between two people, and its streamlined, classic top-loader profile feels nimble in technical terrain, making this the bag you’ll reach for on most occasions. A bottom-panel zipper gives easy access to a sleeping bag when trekking or hostel-hopping, while women’s-specific TrailFlex suspension and adjustable hipbelt give the Amber 34 the long-distance comfort and load management that put Gregory on the map.
Style specific features
- Bottom zip-access to main compartment for easy sleeping bag storage
This model exists in small and medium. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard women's small.
Inspired by the advanced trail-adaptive A3 and A3W suspension technologies found in the high-performance Baltoro and Deva series, we created TrailFlex—a lightweight, strong, and stable internal wire frame that gives the Stout and Amber series exceptional support without excess weight.
An external zip pocket stows the included raincover for easy access, and doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
Top-loading design with a front U-zip panel that opens from top to bottom for rapid access to main body contents
Expand to hold all your on-trail needs and compress when not in use
Hold electronic devices, snacks, or accessories close by
|Dimensions||30.0 x 55.0 x 35.0 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.115 kg|
|Max. Carry||13.5 kg|
|Body||420HD polyester ripstop, 600D polyester|
|Chasis Support||Spring steel alloy frame and anti-barreling stay, HDPE|
- Double barrel lid top lid with dual accessory zip pockets and underside security zip pocket
- Shove-it pocket expanding front stuff pocket for quick access to large items
- Daisy chain exterior lash points on top lid and front of pack
- Side compression straps
- Trekking pole/ ice axe shock cords and loops
- Solar ready clip the Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panel to the attachment points and never waste the free power of the sun again. While you're cruising along the trail you could be harnessing the glorious rays from the sun to power up your GPS, headlamp or camera
- Main access top-loader