Verte 15 Basalt Black
The Verte 15 is a minimalist climber's dream come true: tough, compact and simple. Strip away the foam framesheet and hipbelt webbing to make it even lighter for climbing or stuff into its own internal pocket and stash it in your expedition pack for more backcountry options.
Style specific features
- Stuffs into its own pocket(interior pocket in bag)
- Wide-body harness with durable nylon top and mesh underside
Fusion Flex Pro suspension
The high alpine is the proving ground that pushes people and equipment to their limits.
Fusion Flex Pro represents the pinnacle of suspension performance, combining cutting-edge materials with time-tested Gregory design to give mountain athletes unassailable strength, exceptional load support, and outstanding versatility in the most challenging terrain and conditions on the planet.
Removable foam framesheet, removable hipbelt and ice axe attachment
And daisy chain
|Dimensions||4.0 x 36.0 x 28.0 cm|
|Stripped Weight||0.398 kg|
|Max. Carry||9 kg|
|Base||420D high-density nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||multi-density closed and open cell foams|
- Hydration reservoir sleeve and port
- Custom aluminium hook closure provides single-motion, cold-weather friendly quick-action access to main bag
- Compact These minimalist packs have the ability to stuff into their own pockets for stowage in your main pack or carried on a fast summit attempt
- Main access top-loader