Compact and light yet packed with features, the Salvo 18 proves you can have full-size tech in a smaller daypack design. This is the ideal pack for fast, aerobic hikes and warm-weather workouts— its FreeSpan suspension allows air to circulate around your body, keeping you cool through long summer afternoons.
Style specific features
- Zippered mesh accessory pocket and key clip located inside front pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
Our all-new FreeSpan ventilated suspension utilizes a proprietary leaf spring lumbar support integrated into a spring steel perimeter frame, allowing for total flow-through ventilation while maximizing interior bag volume.
A ventilated lumbar pad and ventilated harness help to further improve airflow, while low-profile cushioning keeps the weight of the pack tucked in tight to the lower back for improved stability and load-bearing comfort.
Front accessory pocket with softtouch fabric lining to protect sunglasses and electronics
Side and bottom compression straps with surface-mounted quick-release buckles
Molded webbing keepers for strap management
On shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
Laser cut and laminated low profile attachment system
- Laminated loop for safety light/accessory attachment
- Adjustable upper and lower trekking pole attachment system with reflective webbing
- Custom molded zipper pulls
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Zipper flap on main and front zippers
- Main access panel loader