The Salvo 28 rules the daypack roost, boasting dual compartments and a total 28 liters of cargo space for all-day adventures, plus a list of features that make it ready for any terrain. Hipbelt pockets keep snacks and small accessories in reach on the trail, saving room in the spacious main compartment for extra gear.
Style specific features
- Zippered front storage compartment
- Zippered mesh accessory pocket and key clip located inside front pocket
- Bottom compression straps with surfacemounted quick-release buckles
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side-pull 38mm hipbelt adjustment
Our all-new FreeSpan ventilated suspension utilizes a proprietary leaf spring lumbar support integrated into a spring steel perimeter frame, allowing for total flow-through ventilation while maximizing interior bag volume.
A ventilated lumbar pad and ventilated harness help to further improve airflow, while low-profile cushioning keeps the weight of the pack tucked in tight to the lower back for improved stability and load-bearing comfort.
Front accessory pocket with softtouch fabric lining to protect sunglasses and electronics
Side and bottom compression straps with surface-mounted quick-release buckles
Molded webbing keepers for strap management
On shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
Laser cut and laminated low profile attachment system
On 24 L and 28 L styles
- Laminated loop for safety light/accessory attachment
- Adjustable upper and lower trekking pole attachment system with reflective webbing
- Custom molded zipper pulls
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Zipper flap on main and front zippers
- Main access panel loader