About the collectionUltra-light and comfortable? You bet! The Facet 35 is uber light without sacrificing comfort with the dynamic FreeFloat hipbelt system, ventilated backpanel, and durable aluminum frame. Add on the odor-control technology and you’ll never want to take this pack off.
Ventilated, suspended mesh backpanel featuring Gregory's FreeFloat dynamic ComfortCradle lower back system for the ultimate in dynamic fit and comfort.
Sustainable, Ventilated Comfort
Top-to-bottom ventilation and ultralight, high-tenacity, recycled fabrics match up for the ultimate mile-tackling superlight package.
Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
The ventilated backpanel has an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping your pack fresher, longer.
- FreeFloat ultralight suspension with flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body
- Ventilated mesh backpanel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology (an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria)
- ComfortCradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- Oversized zippered hipbelt pockets with enough space to fit cell phones and trail essentials
- Ultralight, perimeter aluminum frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for superior lightweight load capacity
- Comfort wrap, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoirs (reservoir not included)
- Removable, floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip
- Ultralight weather flap included -stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- Side stretch-mesh pockets with side trail access and pass-through for over-or-under compression
- Lightweight, bottom and side compression to stabilize load and attach excess gear
- Front oversized stretch-mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and front fabric panel for added durability
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Reflective lower loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and reflective webbing front attachment loops
- Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack (daypack not included)
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on the underside of the top lid
- Body: 100D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon & 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Sunset Grey
- 21.5 x 50.8 x 33 cm
- 15.9 kg
- 35 L
- 1.07 kg
- 100D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon & 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lifespan Eva Foam & Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- TUBULAR ALUMINIUM & FIBERGLASS ANTI-BARRELING CROSS-STAY & HDPE
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.