About the collectionLighter, tougher and more technical than ever, the Alpinisto 50 brings the best in materials, features, and construction for demanding alpine situations. Its side zippered access with splitting top skirt make gear prep a breeze.
Side Zippered Access
Side access with dual zipper sliders and separating top skirt for easy loading.
Removable features like aluminum stays, top pocket, bivy pad, and hipbelt to transform to a lighter pack.
Snow Shedding backpanel
Thermo-formed snow shedding backpanel design.
- FusionFlex suspension with tubular 7001 aluminum perimeter frame, anti-barreling cross stay and lightweight framesheet
- High-cut hipbelt and tapered dual density LifeSpan foam shoulder harnesses maximize comfort and freedom of movement
- Full-length side access zipper with locking sliders and separating top skirt provide uninhibited access to main pack contents
- Removable framesheet and perimeter frame, hipbelt and top pocket to transform to a lighter pack
- Padded hipbelt includes a zippered pocket and gear loop with ice clipper and sled attachment loops
- Compressible over-sized crampon pocket with reinforced puncture and tear resistant abrasion zones
- Compression molded snow shedding backpanel
- Included foam bivy pad positioned in Internal hydration sleeve with universal reservoir hanger and hydration port
- Floating top pocket with center aluminum hook closure and an underside zippered pocket and key clip
- Dual storm skirt top with quick-pull drawcord closure with room for helmet storage
- Top webbing pass-through ice tool attachment with bottom sleeve buckle closure and aluminum toggle to fit any tool
- Reinforced, over-sized A-frame ski carry attachment system for fat skis and split boards
- Top compression/rope strap with a reinforced tubular webbing haul handle and front loops for three-point hauling
- Dual layered panel for durability
- Side compression with wand pocket on one side
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and glove-friendly hardware
- Lava Black
- 27.9 x 76.2 x 35.6 cm
- 23 kg
- 50 L
- 1.6 kg
- 210D high tenacity nylon and 630D high density nylon
- 630D high density nylon with 210D nylon reinforcement layer
- multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams
- 7001 tubular aluminum, HDPE framesheet
- 210D embossed nylon and 135D high density polyester
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.