Deva 80 XS Charcoal Grey
Our largest all-season women’s backpacking pack puts capacity worries to rest, no matter how intimidating your itinerary. Thanks to women’s-specific Response A3W Suspension, the Deva 80 hauls loads of up to 65 pounds (29.5kg) over incredible distances and challenging terrain in total comfort, whether that means hiking the Pacific Crest or supporting a high alpine basecamp with a week’s worth of supplies and gear.
Style specific features
- Response A3 Women's suspension design
- Twin side-mounted zippered gear pockets
- Dual anti-barreling stays for added stability
- Additional HDPE panel in suspension for enhanced carry of heavy loads
This model exists in extra-small, small and medium. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard women's small.
Response A3 Suspension
At the heart of the Baltoro series lies A3, the latest evolution of our groundbreaking, award-winning Response suspension system. The proprietary A3—or Automatic Angle Adjust—chassis is the reason these packs remain comfortable and balanced, adapting to your body and maintaining your center of gravity through shifting terrain, conditions, and intensity levels.
Response A3 technology makes this the lightest, most dynamic and versatile Baltoro series yet.
Raincover stows in its own mesh compartment inside an external vertical-zip pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather (raincover included)
Removable shock cord ice axe/trekking pole retainers
An accurate torso measurement ensures the majority of the pack’s load is correctly transferred onto the main structure of the body – the hips
Men’s: S, M, L
Women’s: XS, S, M
Pre-curved, ergonomically tapered hipbelts in multiple sizes, featuring LifeSpan foam and a new easy-change design for quickly finding the perfect custom fit
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Pre-curved, ergonomically tapered shoulder harness straps are available in multiple sizes, featuring LifeSpan foam and a new easy-change design that allows finetuning within each harness size
Men’s: S, M, L
Women’s: XS, S, M
A removable EVA shim offers the user two stages of contouring in the lumbar region for the perfect fit
A TPU-coated and sealed hipbelt compartment, sized for smartphones or other digital devices and features a highly weather-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zipper closure
A side-mounted, ergonomic, stow-away bottle/accessory pocket with a mesh drawstring closure for securing loose items. A beloved Gregory feature.
Top-loading design with a front U-zip panel that opens from top to bottom for rapid access to main body contents
External access with removable internal divider
|Dimensions||36 x 65 x 35 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.1 kg|
|Daypack Weight||0.1 kg|
|Max. Carry||27.2 kg|
|Body||210D nylon, 300D nylon|
|Base||630D high-density nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams|
|Chasis Support||7075 aluminium, HDPE|
|Lining||135D high-density embossed polyester|
- Double barrel dual-sided lid compartments with internal divider for increased on-trail organization
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- Multistraps removable via girth-hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, dirty laundry, etc.
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Sidekick pack combination hydration reservoir sleeve and ultra-light removable daypack, perfect for unscheduled day trips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
- Main access top-loader | front U-zip