Ideal for summer overnights, the Amber 44 can be the bag you take out for the day as well. Supported by the adjustable VersaFit suspension and with the included raincover, this pack is as comfortable as it is versatile.
- The torso sizing in Plus Size fit remains consistent with all other Gregory products. See our Fit Chart for complete fit dimensions.
- Plus Size packs are designed with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes and sizes.
- VersaFit adjustable torso length with 3D Foam breathable backpanel
- Women's fit, adjustable padded wraparound hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Women's specific perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets with top and bottom compression straps
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric panel
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Limited lifetime global warranty
- Body: 210D nylon, 420D high-density nylon
- Arctic Grey
- 26.7 x 63.5 x 30.5 cm
- 0.075 kg
- 20 kg
- 44 L
- 1.33 kg
- 210D nylon, 420D high-density nylon
- 840D polyester
- multi-density closed and open cell foams
- Alloy Steel Frame
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.