DescriptionDriven by the desire to do better, the Resin 22 combines a clever pack design with a sustainable approach. When it comes to functionality, the stabilized front handle gives a unique, center-of-gravity carry for uninhibited access to the main volume. Perfect for the conscious adventurer, the Resin is built completely from recycled fabrics.
DESIGNED USING GREGORY’S PRODUCT LIFECYCLE TOOL TO MAKE SMART DESIGN DECISIONS THAT RESULT IN A REDUCED IMPACT ON THE WORLD.
LINER, BACKPANEL AIRMESH, AND EXTERIOR FABRICS - THE RESIN PACKS ARE CONSTRUCTED ENTIRELY FROM RECYCLED FABRICS.
WEATHER-RESISTANT, PADDED FRONT PANEL AND A DEDICATED PADDED LAPTOP SLEEVE MAKE DAILY USE FRUSTRATION-FREE AND THE STABILIZED FRONT HANDLE GIVES A UNIQUE, CENTER-OF-GRAVITY CARRY, FOR UNINHIBITED ACCESS.
- All fabrics made from recycled content, resulting in 59% reduction in the carbon footprint compared to a conventional nylon pack
- Fully padded, weather-resistant front panel with quick-access zippered top pocket
- Interior, padded laptop and tablet sleeves
- Large zippered main opening with front-control grab handle for easy loading
- Zippered interior mesh organizer pocket with pen sleeves
- Side, durable fabric water bottle pocket
- Side access zippered pocket with key clip and secure zipper catch
- Tubular webbing haul handle and soft-molded custom zipper pullers
- Padded airmesh shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Dual-density padded foam backpanel with breathable airmesh
- Front reflective webbing attachment loops
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction
- Body: 210D Nylon & 420D High Density Nylon with PFC-free DWR
- Obsidian Black
- 18 x 48 x 33 cm
- 9.1 kg
- 22 L
- 0.7 kg
- 100% Recycled 450d Polyester, 75% Recycled 210d Nylon With Pvc-free Coating
- 100% Recycled 450d Polyester
- 100% Recycled Polyester Airmesh & Multi-density Closed Cell Foam
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.