Targhee 45 S Solar Yellow
A great guide pack or for longer tours and overnight trips, the Targhee 45 has ample room for larger, on-mountain loads.
Style specific features
- Removable top pocket and helmet carrier as on other models
- Gear loop and pocket on hipbelt
This model exists in small, medium and large. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard men's medium.
We created VertFlex suspension specifically for snowsports, where the importance of vertical stability matches the need for torsional flexibility.
is easy to access, with dividers for a shovel, probe and other vital accessories
allows convenient access to gear
prevents tube from freezing, with easy entry port on shoulder harness
large enough to stow goggles
for winter use without risk of freeze/clog
on chest harness buckle for quick access
|Dimensions||21 x 64.9 x 37 cm|
|Max. Carry||16 kg|
|Body||210D N66 nylon|
|Base||630D high-density nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||multi-density closed and open cell foams|
|Chasis Support||Spring steel, HDPE composite|
- Slim profile harness for ease of movement
- Padded front panel to protect against sharp edges of skis, shovel and other gear
- Main access top-loader | full rear-panel U-zip entry