Zulu 40 L Moss Green
The Zulu 40 offers more room than a daypack, making it ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings. Far lighter, cooler, and more trekkable than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use, the Zulu 40 gives you the features and details of a full-sized pack without the weight or the bulk.
Style specific features
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
This model exists in small, medium and large. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard men's medium.
Crossflo Dynamic Trail Suspension
CrossFlo Dynamic Transfer Suspension creates a physical space between the user’s back and the pack itself, offering unparalleled ventilation for improved temperature management in all climates and conditions.
Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quickrelease buckle closure
Dual stretch mesh side pockets
Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
Integrated raincover in a dedicated external-access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
|Dimensions||15.5 x 65 x 31 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.1 kg|
|Max. Carry||16 kg|
|Body||210D nylon, 100D nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||Lifespan EVA foam, EVA foam, open cell foam|
|Chasis Support||Spring steel, HDPE|
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
- Main access top-loader | full-body U-zip