The Sula 24 combines space and function, with 24 liters of volume, an adjustable, padded hipbelt, and dual hipbelt pockets for snacks and on-trail accessories. In the main compartment, you get more room for packing an extra layer, meaning your adventures can go a lot longer in varying terrain and weather conditions.
Style specific features
- Zippered front storage compartment
- Zippered mesh accessory pocket and key clip located inside front pocket
- Bottom compression straps with surfacemounted quick-release buckles
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side-pull 38mm hipbelt adjustment
Our all-new FreeSpan ventilated suspension utilizes a proprietary leaf spring lumbar support integrated into a spring steel perimeter frame, allowing for total flow-through ventilation while maximizing interior bag volume.
A ventilated lumbar pad and ventilated harness help to further improve airflow, while low-profile cushioning keeps the weight of the pack tucked in tight to the lower back for improved stability and load-bearing comfort.
Front accessory pocket with softtouch fabric lining to protect sunglasses and electronics
Side and bottom compression straps with surface-mounted quick-release buckles
Molded webbing keepers for strap management
On shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
Laser cut and laminated low profile attachment system
On 24 L and 28 L styles
- Laminated loop for safety light/accessory attachment
- Adjustable upper and lower trekking pole attachment system with reflective webbing
- Custom molded zipper pulls
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Zipper flap on main and front zippers
- Main access panel loader