Baltoro 95 Pro L Volcanic Black
The new Baltoro 95 brings the same award-winning features and superior ride of our flagship Baltoro series, plus an upgraded Response Pro chassis and material selections to handle extended backcountry adventures. The Response Pro chassis creates a fixed link between the hipbelt and backpanel for additional load support and weight management, making it the new standard for guide use and high alpine trekking. With the fully loaded Baltoro 95, backpackers can tackle longer objectives, guides can carry first aid and extra supplies, and mountaineers and cold-weather campers can utilize the additional space for bulky winter gear.
This model exists in small, medium and large. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard men's medium.
|Dimensions||23 x 81 x 40 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.1 kg|
|Daypack Weight||0.1 kg|
|Max. Carry||30 kg|
|Body||210D nylon, 300D nylon|
|Base||630D high-density nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams|
|Chasis Support||7075 aluminium, HDPE|
|Lining||135D high-density embossed polyester|
- Double barrel dual-sided lid compartments with internal divider for increased on-trail organization
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- Multistraps removable via girth-hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, dirty laundry, etc.
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Sidekick pack combination hydration reservoir sleeve and ultra-light removable daypack, perfect for unscheduled day trips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
- Main access top-loader | front U-zip