Step up to the Sula 28 and you have a pack that can tackle anything from a walking tour in a foreign city to a full-day fourteener bid in the summer. Dual compartments keep gear organized for fast access, while lash points for lights and trekking poles make the biggest Sula in the series capable of night rides and tricky terrain. Are you as prepared as your pack?
Style specific features
- Zippered mesh accessory pocket and key clip located inside front pocket
- Bottom compression straps with surfacemounted quick-release buckles
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side-pull 38mm hipbelt adjustment
Our all-new FreeSpan ventilated suspension utilizes a proprietary leaf spring lumbar support integrated into a spring steel perimeter frame, allowing for total flow-through ventilation while maximizing interior bag volume.
A ventilated lumbar pad and ventilated harness help to further improve airflow, while low-profile cushioning keeps the weight of the pack tucked in tight to the lower back for improved stability and load-bearing comfort.
Front accessory pocket with softtouch fabric lining to protect sunglasses and electronics
Side and bottom compression straps with surface-mounted quick-release buckles
Molded webbing keepers for strap management
On shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
Laser cut and laminated low profile attachment system
On 24 L and 28 L styles
- Laminated loop for safety light/accessory attachment
- Adjustable upper and lower trekking pole attachment system with reflective webbing
- Custom molded zipper pulls
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Zipper flap on main and front zippers
- Main access panel loader