Baltoro 85 M Navy Blue
Appalachian, Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, Great Himalayan, Machu Picchu, Camino de Santiago … you can hike them all. The Baltoro 85 offers massive capacity and the constantly adapting comfort of Response A3 suspension, allowing you to tackle the longest self-supported trips on your list. With enough room for any expedition load plus the kitchen sink, this 85-liter monster is the largest all-season backpack in our line.
Style specific features
- Twin side-mounted zippered gear pockets
- Dual anti-barreling stays for added stability
- Additional HDPE panel in suspension for enhanced carry of heavy loads
This model exists in small, medium and large. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard men's medium.
|Dimensions||35 x 71 x 36 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.1 kg|
|Daypack Weight||0.1 kg|
|Max. Carry||27.2 kg|
|Body||210D nylon, 300D nylon|
|Base||630D high-density nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams|
|Chasis Support||7075 aluminium, HDPE|
|Lining||135D high-density embossed polyester|
- Double barrel dual-sided lid compartments with internal divider for increased on-trail organization
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- Multistraps removable via girth-hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, dirty laundry, etc.
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Sidekick pack combination hydration reservoir sleeve and ultra-light removable daypack, perfect for unscheduled day trips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
- Main access top-loader | front U-zip