Deva 80 S Charcoal Grey
Our largest all-season women’s backpacking pack puts capacity worries to rest, no matter how intimidating your itinerary. Thanks to women’s-specific Response A3W Suspension, the Deva 80 hauls loads of up to 65 pounds (29.5kg) over incredible distances and challenging terrain in total comfort, whether that means hiking the Pacific Crest or supporting a high alpine basecamp with a week’s worth of supplies and gear.
Style specific features
- Response A3 Women's suspension design
- Twin side-mounted zippered gear pockets
- Dual anti-barreling stays for added stability
- Additional HDPE panel in suspension for enhanced carry of heavy loads
This model exists in extra-small, small and medium. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard women's small.
|Dimensions||36 x 69 x 36 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.1 kg|
|Daypack Weight||0.1 kg|
|Max. Carry||27.2 kg|
|Body||210D nylon, 300D nylon|
|Base||630D high-density nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams|
|Chasis Support||7075 aluminium, HDPE|
|Lining||135D high-density embossed polyester|
- Double barrel dual-sided lid compartments with internal divider for increased on-trail organization
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
- Multistraps removable via girth-hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, dirty laundry, etc.
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Sidekick pack combination hydration reservoir sleeve and ultra-light removable daypack, perfect for unscheduled day trips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
- Main access top-loader | front U-zip