Description"Pack to tackle sun-up to sun-down days with the Maya 30 knowing you’re planning to cover some serious miles. The BioSync flexible and adjustable harness and hipbelt mean you can tighten down the load and still maintain the dynamic range of motion you need to focus on getting to the next ridgeline. "
- BioSync dynamic suspension with flexible tendons that stretch and move with your body
- Adjustable torso length with 3D foam breathable backpanel
- Women's specific body-hugging flexible hipbelt with dual zippered pockets
- Women's specific Die-cut BioSync flexible shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Dedicated zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Large U-Zip opening for full access to all your gear
- Top zippered pocket with padded soft touch liner to protect valuable items and interior mesh zippered security pocket with key clip
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with lower compression pass through
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and reflective webbing
- Trekking pole / tool attachment with bungee closure system
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon
- Mercury Grey
- 27.9 x 53.3 x 25.4 cm
- 13.6 kg
- 30 L
- 0.98 kg
- 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon
- 420D high-density nylon
- Perforated CLPE Foam
- Supportive Dual Density Foam Framesheet with Perforated EVA Top Layer
- 135D High Density 50% Recycled Polyester
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.