Apply to our Pro Program
*We use personal data you provide to us to send you marketing related communication – for example by e-mail, text message, phone, chat – with information about our products and services, and to tailor emails and advertising based on what you have shown interest in or buy from us.
By clicking here you are accepting our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
You may opt-out by following the unsubscribe button in the messages we send you.
'We' means Samsonite AB, Drakegatan 2, 412 50 Göteborg.
Last Updated: 07/02/2020
„Personal Information“ is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Credit and debit card number
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID
- Travel information, including trip flight information
Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through the Services.
We collect Personal Information through the Services, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
As part of our Services, we collect Personal Information from you via offline interactions, for example, when you visit our stores, attend one of our trade shows, place an order over the phone or contact customer service.
From Other Sources.
We receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example, our affiliates, public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties. In addition, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Website account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends' profiles.
We don’t collect and ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (for example, personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, data concerning health or data concerning a person's sex life or sexual orientation, or social security numbers, health) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including:
Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Services’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account, and providing you with related customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request a quote for or other information about our Services.
- To complete your transactions, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
- To send you marketing related communication – for example by e-mail, text message, phone, chat - with information about our services, new products and other news about our company.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules containing additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information.
We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
- We aggregate Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we use and disclose for any purpose.
Accomplishing our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For developing new products and services.
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services.
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users.
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information:
- You can consult the list and location of our affiliates at www.aboutbags.com . Affiliates as used in this document means the entities controlled by, under common control with or controlling us.
To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information.
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so
To comply with applicable law.
- This can include laws outside your country of residence.
To respond to requests from public and government authorities.
- These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders.
For other legal reasons.
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
In connection with a sale or business transaction.
- We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring entity and its advisors.
„Other Information“ is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law (e.g. under GDPR), then we use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through your browser or device.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- When you download and use the App, we and our service providers track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
Using pixel tags and other similar technologies.
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies.
- We use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also go to the Global Storage Settings Panel and follow the instructions (which may explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications.
- We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. We also sometimes share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
Uses and Disclosures in connection with Facebook
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
Third party services
Without prejudice to what is stated above regarding use and disclosure in connection with Facebook we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
Third party advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites or online services.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choices and access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communication and by contacting us via www.aboutbags.com.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with affiliates for their direct marketing purposes: you would prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with our affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting us via www.aboutbags.com.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting us via www.aboutbags.com.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
How you can access, change or delete your Personal Information
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us via www.aboutbags.com or by writing us at the address mentioned in the ‘Contacting Us’ section. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Use of services by minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 16, except in those countries where the minimum age is lower.
Jurisdiction and cross-border transfer
Your Personal Information can be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (comprised of the EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, together “EEA”): Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/internationaltransfers/adequacy/index_en.htm. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission to protect your Personal Information.
Third party payment service
For our stores, Samsonite AB, Drakegatan 2, 412 50 Göteborg, Sweden is responsible.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your communication with us.
Additional information for individuals in the eea
If you are located in the EEA, you also may:
- Contact us via www.aboutbags.com
- Lodge a complaint with a data protection authority for your country or region, or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs. http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
LAST REVISED: 15/04/2020
A. What are Cookies?
In order to make our Website easier to use and navigate, we sometimes place small data files on your computer or mobile device. These are known as cookies. They enable our Website to store a user’s configuration and preferences (e.g. login credentials, language preference, font size, display settings, etc.) over a certain period, so you do not have to keep re-entering information whenever you revisit our Website or browse between pages.
Cookies serve various purposes, like allowing you to navigate efficiently between pages, storing your individual preferences, remembering your shopping cart and generally improving your experience on our Website. Furthermore, cookies make your interaction with our Website easier and faster. Without their use, our Website would consider you a new visitor every time you move to another page (for example, when you are logged in and move to another page, it would not recognize you and you would have to re-enter your login details).
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. Nonetheless, if you wish, you can block or delete cookies (for details see section C). However, if you do so, some parts and/or functionalities of our Website may no longer work properly.
B. Which Cookies are used?
Cookies may originate from two different sources. They are either directly set and used by us (“first party cookies”) or they may be set and used by third parties (“third party cookies”). Third party cookies may “follow” you through various websites and for a longer period. Parties placing these cookies may be suppliers with whom we cooperate to deliver our Website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programs and other parties. For example, social media cookies (such as YouTube or Facebook cookies) that collect information about social media usage. We use social media cookies to integrate social media sharing tools into our Website and to measure the effectiveness of these sharing tools. We use third party cookies to help us analyze our Website and its use, and to enable tailored advertising.
Our Website uses three types of cookies, depending on their functionalities and purpose:
Essential cookies – These cookies ensure a correct functioning of our Website and its services. Without those cookies, our Website may lose certain functionalities.
|__cfduid||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by the content network "Cloudflare", to identify trusted web traffic. The cookie enables website availability and decreases page load times.||1 year|
|dwanonymous_xxxxxxxx||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by the Website, in order to ensure that the visitor's information is not abused or used by any other than the rightful visitor. It is a secure session token cookie for managing session state over a secure connection.||6 months|
|dwsecuretoken_xxxxxxxx||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie containing a specific ID in order to distinguish visitors. The information allows the Website to remember the visitor's preferences, settings and facilitates the functionality of the shopping basket.||Session|
|dwcustomer_*||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to identify a registered visitor/shopper. This cookie is only used if the visitor/shopper selects "Remember Me".||6 months|
|dwsid||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to preserve user states across page requests.||Session|
|_dc_gtm_UA-*||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.||1 day|
|ASPSESSIONID QQCC QARB||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used as a general purpose platform session cookie.||Session|
|sid||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to preserve user states across page requests.||Session|
|__cq_dnt||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to indicate that browser has opted out of Commerce Cloud Einstein.||Session|
|cc_marketing||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to remember what types of cookies were accepted by the user via the cookies consent pop-up.||5 years|
|cc_essential||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to remember what types of cookies were accepted by the user via the cookies consent pop-up.||5 years|
|cc_analytics||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to remember what types of cookies were accepted by the user via the cookies consent pop-up.||5 years|
|cc_preferences||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||5 years|
|ASPSESSIONID#||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to preserve users states across page requests.||Session|
|JSESSIONID||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to maintain an anonymous user session by the server.||Session|
|AWSELB||Third party cookie (host: Amazon Web Services)||Cookie used for routing client request on the server.||Session|
|thirdpartyct||Third party cookie (host: Casengo)||Cookie used for managing customer requests via chats.||Session|
|__cq_seg||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie containing segmented information used to provide a personalized search.||1 month|
|__cqact||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to hold the queue of browser activities until they are sent.||Session|
|__cqsviews||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store the products in the most recent search results until they are sent.||Session|
|__cqcviews||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store the products in the most recent viewed category page until they are sent.||Session|
|__cqviews||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store the anchor products for recommendations on a page.||Session|
|_weird_get_top_level_domain||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to determine the preferred language and country settings of the visitor. This allows the website to show content most relevant to that origin and language.||Session|
|_gat_UA-10654804-29||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by Google Analytics to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.||1 day|
|_ga||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Website.||2 years|
|__cq_uuid||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to measure and improve performance of the Website and support personalization of the Website content.||1 year|
|__cq_bc||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to measure and improve performance of the Website and support personalization of the Website content.||29 days|
|cqcid||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to measure and improve performance of the Website and support personalization of the Website content.||Session|
|__cq_bc||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store activity history, such as the last 10 products used by the shopper.||1 month|
|__cq_seg||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store inferred shopping propensity attributes and other segment attributes.||29 days|
|cq||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to test whether sessionStorage is available.||Session|
|cq.anchor||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store anchor product IDs.||Session|
|cq.viewReco||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store the most recently viewed recommendations.||Session|
|cq.viewSearch||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store products from the most recent search results.||Session|
|cq.viewCategory||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to store the most recently viewed category page.||Session|
|_gid||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to register a unique ID that generates statistical data on how the visitor uses the Website.||1 day|
|dwpersonalization_*||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to track the user's participation in A/B test groups for analytic purposes.||Session|
|dwsourcecode_*||First party cookie (host __cfduid: Samsonite)||Cookie used to store the source code for campaigns and affiliated tracking.||Session|
|__hjid||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by Google to set a unique ID for the session that allows the website to obtain data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes.||1 year|
|_hjlncludedlnSample||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||Session|
|_hjTLDTest||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to check that cookies are enabled on this domain||Session|
|_hjCachedUserAttributes||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to count visits and traffic sources in order to measure and improve the performance of the website.||1 day|
|__Analytics-Start||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie set to determine the time and frequencies of visitor data synchronization. Cookie data synchronization is used to synchronize and gather visitor data from several websites.||Session|
|_gat||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day|
|lastVisited||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to keep the date of your last visit||5 years|
Targeting and advertising cookies or similar technologies – These are mainly used to deliver adverts more relevant to your personal interests. This is called “retargeting”. This means cookies, pixels or plug-ins that are usually placed by carefully selected advertising networks (e.g. banner advertising) based on your browsing behavior on our Website. This may lead to our products and services being offered to you when visiting other websites.
|MUIDB||Third party cookie (host: bing.com)||Cookie used to register data on visitors from multiple visits and on multiple websites and allows to measure the efficiency of advertisements on websites.||1 year|
|_gcl_au||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months|
|_fbp||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months|
|amplitude_cookie_test||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to detect whether partner data synchronization is functioning and currently running - this function sends user data between third-party advertisement companies for the purpose of targeted advertisements.||Session|
|amplitude_unsent_#GUID#||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used in context with the website's pop-up questionnaires and messages.||Persistent|
|amplitude_unsent_identify_#GUID#||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used in context with the website's pop-up questionnaires and messages.||Persistent|
|amplitude_id_c604142301d9fa47280440deacedf31dtumi.com||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to verify and authenticate the user and analysis.||10 years|
|amplitude_testtumi.com||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to verify and authenticate the user and analysis.||10 years|
|RES_TRACKINGID||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to track your interest, provide you with offers or advertisements tailored to your interests, and to provide you with a more personalised experience when using our Website.||13 months|
|RES_SESSIONID||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to track your interest, provide you with offers or advertisements tailored to your interests, and to provide you with a more personalised experience when using our Website.||13 months|
|ResonanceSegment||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used for tracking and product recommendations.||2 months|
|cdv||Third party version of scarab.visitor (host: Emarsys)||Cookie used to display personalized product recommendations on the page.||1 year|
|xp||Third party version of scarab.profile (host: Emarsys)||Cookie used to store details of viewed products by user.||1 year|
|aka_debug||Third party cookie (host: .akamaized.net)||Cookie used to store preferences on the videos displayed on our website.||session|
|sc_timings||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to determine which products the visitor has viewed in order to promote related products.||Persistent|
|_zi.09de||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to collect and analyze information about how a user uses the site.||2 years|
|_sp_ses.09de||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to collect and analyze information about how a user uses the site.||1 day|
|__pr.NaN||First party cookie (host: Samsonite / TUMI)||Cookie used to integrate the PowerReviews functionality.||2 years|
In addition, it may occur that our Website uses other cookies and similar technologies to facilitate the following services:
C. How can I manage my cookie preferences?
The first time you visit our Website, you can submit your cookie preferences by clicking on “more info” when the cookie banner pops up. You are then redirected to a screen where you can indicate your preferences accordingly. If you wish to change your preferences at a later stage, you can do so here or under ‘cookies settings’ on the home page.
You can also adapt your cookie preferences through your standard browser settings. How you can do this varies from browser to browser:
Any changes to this Policy will become effective when the updated version is available on or through the Website
E. How to contact us
Who can participate in Gregory Pro*?
Gregory Pro is meant for outdoor professionals, groups and organisations who are actively involved in the outdoor industry.
This includes (but is not limited) to:
- Professional mountain guides IFMGA (AGAI, SNGM, VOBS, ASGM, AEGM, VDBS, BMG…)
- Members of climbing associations UIAA (DAV, CMBEL, CKLAF, FFME, BMC, NKBV…)
- Ski/snowboard instructors ISIA (AMBS, BASI, DSLV, FNASI…)
- Adventure & active travel guides (ATTA,…)
- Avalanche & snow safety pro’s
- Outdoor & wilderness instructors
- Search and rescue national park service employees
- Outdoor industry professionals
- Mountain and Wilderness Search and Rescue Members
- Outdoor photographers & Media
*Membership is given after an individual application. We will verify every new application to make sure they are legit. This might take two working days. If you want to apply you’ll need to provide supporting documentation to be considered for approval. In order to benefit from the Gregory Pro program you need to sign in with your account after being approved.
Application is only possible if your residence is in Europe (EEA).