Zulu 30 L Feldspar Grey
The smallest pack in the Zulu series stands tall with technology, making up for any loss in volume with the heat-taming prowess of CrossFlo ventilated suspension. While other packs get heavier as the day goes on, the Zulu 30 runs so cool and light that your post-lunch return route will feel as fast and fun as the first five miles.
Style specific features
- Hybrid top-loading / zippered main compartment opening
- External top zippered accessory pocket
- Interior security pocket with key clip
This model exists in small, medium and large. All measurements shown on this page are taken from the standard men's medium.
Crossflo Dynamic Trail Suspension
CrossFlo Dynamic Transfer Suspension creates a physical space between the user’s back and the pack itself, offering unparalleled ventilation for improved temperature management in all climates and conditions.
Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quickrelease buckle closure
Dual stretch mesh side pockets
Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
Integrated raincover in a dedicated external-access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
|Dimensions||15.5 x 65 x 31 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.1 kg|
|Max. Carry||16 kg|
|Body||210D nylon, 100D nylon|
|Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar||multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams|
|Chasis Support||Spring steel, HDPE|
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
- Main access hybrid top-loader panel