Below are the different types of cookies we use on our site:
Strictly necessary cookies::
We use first party cookies to make sure that we provide you with a smooth shopping experience. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
You can set your browser to block cookies or to alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Overview of strictly necessary cookies/first party cookies:
these cookies enable the use of the “add to cart” functionality, and the “comparison tool” functionality. Once you finish your browsing 'session', all the saved cookies will disappear.
performance cookies collect anonymous data that show how well our website is performing.
- _utma: contains a unique and anonymous identifying ID, which allows us to ensure that subsequent visits to our website are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor.
- _utmb: used to establish and continue a unique user session. Each time you request another page from the website the cookie is updated to expire after 30minutes.
- _utmc: works with __utmb to determine when to create a new session for a website visitor. This is a session cookie and expires when you exit the browser.
- _utmz: tracks how you found us and is used to calculate traffic and navigation within the website
- _utmv: relates to custom reporting segments, a feature which we occasionally use on Google Analytics.
We do not share our analytics data with any other third parties.
To opt out of our use of Google Analytics you may wish to consider using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Social sharing cookies
Eu.gregorypacks.com contains social buttons that allow our customers to share products through social networks such as Facebook and Google+. If you click on a social media button, most will set a third-party cookie e.g. Twitter, Google +1, Facebook etc. Please take this into account if you wish to share content socially - social networks use 3rd-party cookies.
Cookies placed by a different party than Gregory, are called third party cookies. These cookies may “follow” you through various websites and for a longer period of time, but they do not collect personal data from which the third party would be able to identify you, the individual customer. The third parties placing these cookies may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programs and other third parties.
Need more information on cookies? Visit www.allaboutcookies.org