About the collectionSome backpacks just can’t wait to get out of the house: to hike, to tour, to jog, to jaunt. The Arrio is itching for adventure with the ventilated suspension, multiple quick access pockets and a built-in hydration attachment system. Stay cool and comfortable with the Arrio 24 on your next adventure.
FreeSpan Ventilated Backpanel
Suspended open-air mesh backpanel keeps you cool and comfortable on the trail.
Trail Ready Organization
Multiple quick access pockets with secure zipper closure to keep your kit organized and within reach.
Included SpeedClip hydration hanger is compatible with our patented QuickDry 3D Hydro Reservoir system.
- FreeSpan suspended mesh backpanel to keep your back dry keep you cool on the trail
- Top loading access with secure drawstring closure
- Perforated, breathable shoulder harness with integrated hydration routing and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Included raincover stored in stash pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with our quick-dry 3D Hydro Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Front buckle closure with reflective attachment loops
- Front vertical zippered stash pocket
- Top zippered quick access pocket
- Swing around, side zippered stash pocket for quick storage and key clip attachment
- Side stretch mesh pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or ice axes
- One Size
- Flame Black
- 22 x 55 x 27 cm
- 6.8 kg
- 24 L
- 0.76 kg
- 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- 420D High Density Nylon With PFC-free DWR
- Alloy Perimeter Frame
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.