Katmai 55 Backpack Empire Blue ♂
Size 32 x 77 x 42 cmSize guide
Description"There may be plenty of options to choose from but the Katmai stands out of the pack with superior comfort and agile capabilities. Our FreeFloat 360 suspension system combined with lightweight durable materials will keep you dry and comfortable, mile after mile. "
Ventilated, suspended mesh backpanel featuring Gregory's FreeFloat dynamic comfort cradle lower back system and auto-canting, rotating harnesses for the ultimate in dynamic fit and comfort.
Designed with the product's lifecycle in mind, all fabrics have recycled content and feature a PFC-free durable water repellent coating reducing the environmental footprint over conventional material.
Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
The ventilated backpanel has an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, keeping your pack fresher, longer.
- FreeFloat 360 ventilated backpanel with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- Moisture wicking ventilated backpanel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology - an odor control airmesh treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Adjustable shoulder harnesses and torso length plus customizable hipbelt fit and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- Auto-rotating, dual density shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Full length side-loading access zipper for easy unloading and gear organization
- Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep items in order
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, small quick access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Side stretch mesh pocket with pass through for over-or-under compression
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack
- By using recycled fabrics, this pack’s carbon footprint is reduced by 28% compared to a conventional nylon pack. The equivalent to 89 miles (143 km) driven; you can help offset that amount by walking, biking, or car sharing instead of driving solo
- Body: 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr & 420d High Density 45% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- Empire Blue
- 32 x 77 x 42 cm
- 0.086 kg
- 20.4 kg
- 55 L
- 2.12 kg
- 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr & 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- Lifespan Eva Foam & Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Alloy Steel Frame & Fiberglass Anti-barreling Cross-stay & Hdpe
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.
For more information on returns and refunds, please consult Gregory's’s Returns Policy, or to exercise your right of retraction please follow the returns procedure found here.