About the collectionAs a generous daypack or a minimalist overnighter, the Amber 34 fits the bill. Zippered bottom access and a VersaFit breathable suspension that adjusts for a custom fit, this pack is ready for any adventure.
VersaFit adjustable suspension with 4" of adjustment and Perforated breathable backpanel.
Integrated Safety Whistle
Sternum Strap with integrated Safety whistle.
- VersaFit adjustable torso length with 3D Foam breathable backpanel
- Women's Fit, padded wraparound hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Women's specific perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets with top and bottom compression straps
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric panel
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Dark Teal
- 33 x 63.5 x 24.1 cm
- 15.9 kg
- 34 L
- 1.23 kg
- 210D Nylon & 420D Nylon
- 840D Ballistic Polyester
- multi-density closed and open cell foams
- Alloy Steel & Fiberglass anti-barreling cross stay & HDPE
- 135D High Density 50% Recycled Polyester
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.