About the collectionBig enough for an overnight, light enough for a day hike, the Zulu 40 uses a dynamic FreeFloat suspension, providing comfort in all environments. With an athletic look, full adjustability, and refined materials, we straddled the line between a daypack and overnighter.
Open-Air, Precise Fit Backpanel
Tensioned mesh creates an open space between your back and the pack to maximize ventilation, and the adjustable torso length provides a custom fit, providing maximum comfort.
Body-Hugging, Flexible Hipbelt
The FreeFloat flexible, cushioned hipbelt conforms to your lower back and hips supporting the weight in your pack while moving freely with your natural hiking motion, and the extra large hipbelt pockets easily keep your phone secure.
Full Access U-Zip
The unique front opening on the Zulu and Jade provide access to the complete contents of your pack.
- Adjustable torso provides 3.5" of adjustment, allowing for a custom fit without compromising support.
- Gregory's patented FreeFloat dynamic hipbelt links the hipbelt to the frame with a panel designed to move and flex with your body.
- 3D hipbelt design conforms to the shape of your body, seamlessly providing the padding and support needed to carry heavy loads.
- Full-length tensioned mesh creates space between your back and the pack to allow for heat to escape and air to flow freely to cool you down.
- Designed around the architectural principles of tension and compression, the perimeter frame provides stable, yet flexible support to comfortably carry the load on your back.
- Extra large hipbelt pockets provide secure, easy to access to the essentials you want at your beck and call.
- Constructed from Lifespan foam to provide a generations worth of comfort, the shoulder harnesses are perforated to maximize airflow and comfort on the trail.
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Main U-Zip opening for open access to the main compartment
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Top zippered pocket with reflective attachment points, key clip, and an underside zippered security pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression
- Front stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric front panel and secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Halo Blue
- 30.5 x 66 x 32.4 cm
- 18.1 kg
- 40 L
- 1.57 kg
- 40% Recycled 400D Polyester Ripstop with PFC-Free DWR
- 420D Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lifespan EVA Foam / Multi-Density Foam
- Alloy Steel Frame
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.