DescriptionWith the capacity for some extras, the Stout 70 matches space with comfort. A fully adjustable torso and hipbelt make for an easy to fit pack, with the durability to match. An included raincover completes this gear swallowing brute.
- VersaFit adjustable torso length with 3D Foam breathable backpanel
- Adjustable padded wraparound hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Raincover included in dedicated zippered pocket for added organization
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Floating zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets featuring side trail access with top and bottom compression straps
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric panel
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Dual trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Body: 210D Nylon & 420D Nylon
- Phantom Blue
- 30.5 x 80 x 31.8 cm
- 0.107 kg
- 22.7 kg
- 70 L
- 1.64 kg
- 210D Nylon & 420D Nylon
- 840D Ballistic Polyester
- multi-density closed and open cell foams
- Alloy Steel & Fiberglass anti-barreling cross stay & HDPE
- 135D High Density 50% Recycled Polyester
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.