DescriptionFor all-day tours, look no further than the Targhee 32. Improved materials provide better-than-ever defense against snow, rocks, and sharp edges, with fast access to the dedicated avalanche rescue and snow tool compartment.
- Built with fabrics using recycled content, resulting in 40% reduction in the carbon footprint compared to a conventional nylon pack
- 1000D Cordura® front diagonal edge guard panel for protection from metal edges
- Anodized Aluminum hardware for easy, durable use in the cold
- VertFlex suspension with anti-barreling cross-stay for support with torsional flexibility
- U-Zip backpanel access with compression molded, snow-shedding backpanel design
- Padded shoulder straps with insulated hydration sleeve and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Hipbelt is shaped to work with a harness and includes a zippered pocket and gear loop with ice clipper attachment points
- Bottom reinforced loops for A-Frame ski/splitboard carry.
- Front straps with aluminum hooks can be configured for diagonal carry or vertical snowshoe/snowboard carry
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose routing loops, universal reservoir hanger, and hydration port
- Lightweight, durable bungee ice tool system with Aluminum toggles and pick sleeve
- Large, zippered top pocket with an internal zippered security pocket and key clip
- Deployable helmet carry system in a front zippered compartment
- Front zippered pocket with sleeves for a probe, shovel handle, and shovel blade
- Dual layered bottom panel for durability and tubular webbing reinforced haul handle
- Side compression with cam-locking buckles for secure ski-carry
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and glove-friendly hardware
- Limited lifetime global warranty
- Body: 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR & 1000D Cordura® Nylon
- Atlantis Blue
- 26.7 x 69.9 x 29.2 cm
- 20.4 kg
- 32 L
- 1.47 kg
- 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR & 1000D Cordura® Nylon
- 630D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
- Multi Density EVA Foam
- 3mm Alloy Steel & 3mm Alloy anti-barreling stay & HDPE
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.