DescriptionIts 20-liter capacity can handle a surprising amount of gear, whether you’re just knocking around town, tackling trails, or hitting every sight worth seeing on an overseas vacation.
Reflective webbing loops for visibility
3D foam breathable backpanel
Comfort grip custom molded loop zipper pullers
Die-Cut backpanel provides space for air to flow for a cooler back.
Front Stuff Pocket
Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization.
Zippered hydration / Tablet sleeve
Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet.
- Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet
- Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization with secure buckle closure
- Padded airmesh shoulder harnesses with one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and tuck-away webbing hipbelt
- Large, zippered accessed main compartment and dual compression straps with quick release buckles
- Quick access zippered front pocket with key hook and organization sleeves
- Dual side mesh pockets for water bottles and quick storage
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Reflective webbing loops for visibility and front light loop
- Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- Icon Teal
- 21.6 x 50.8 x 25.4 cm
- 9.1 kg
- 20 L
- 0.499 kg
- 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- 420D high-density nylon
- Perforated CLPE Foam
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.
For more information on returns and refunds, please consult Gregory's’s Returns Policy, or to exercise your right of retraction please follow the returns procedure found here.