About the collectionReady for the next step in your skiing journey? Look no further than the Verte 24. Made with recycled materials, a fully padded dynamic hipbelt, and a simple design, you can carry this bag on the chairlift in style or bootpack your way up the mountain.
Flexible Freeride Hipbelt
The CloudControl elasticized webbing stretches to allow for uninhibited movement, but comfortably tensions to your body to provide support.
A clean front design with minimal loose webbing and a quick access side zippered pocket provide worry-free and convenient chairlift access.
Snow Shedding Backpanel
The backpanel was designed to easily shed off snow, so whether you’re swimming through powder, or learning to ride, you don’t have to worry about snow pack building up between you and your pack.
- Lightweight, blended recycled nylon ripstop fabric with PFC-free durable water-repellant coating.
- Elasticized CloudControl hipbelt stretches to allow for uninhibited movement, but comfortably tensions to your body to provide support.
- The CloudControl hipbelt is designed like a goggle strap to eliminate webbing tails, and the shoulder strap webbing is contained to avoid hang-ups on chairlift rides.
- Padded hipbelts with ComfortWrap design, include zippered pockets on each side.
- Insulated hydration harness sleeve with closed cell foam can help to keep hydration hoses from freezing.
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's Hydro reservoirs (reservoir not included).
- Snow shedding molded backpanel efficiently clears snow that can build up between you and the pack minimizing moisture build up.
- A full-length zipper with side gussets gives easy access to items at the bottom of your pack while keeping everything contained and protected.
- Side zippered pocket provides secure storage and is designed for easy access while riding a chairlift.
- Top zippered stash pocket for easy access to smaller items.
- Top and bottom compression with cam-locking buckles on top for secure ski/snowboard attachment.
- Ski and Snowboard carry system provides diagonal carry, a-Frame and front snowboard options.
- Front carry system can also be used to carry snowshoes.
- Padded front pocket provides added durability and storage for all avalanche rescue gear.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls and buckles.
- Body: 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Coyote Midnight
- 24.1 x 51.4 x 29.2 cm
- 16 kg
- 24 L
- 1.15 kg
- 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- multi-density foams
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.