DescriptionWith enough space to share the load for an overnight, the Icarus 30 delivers the comfort needed for a long day on the trail. The adjustable Versa Fit suspension provides the custom fit needed for sprouting hikers.
Versa Fit suspension With adjustable torso length
Reflective loops for added visibility at night
Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
VersaFit adjustable suspension with 4" of adjustment and Perforated breathable backpanel.
Dedicated bottom zipper access for sleeping bag of extra layers.
Integrated Safety Whistle
Sternum Strap with integrated Safety whistle.
- VersaFit adjustable torso with die-cut foam breathable backpanel
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle
- Bottom zippered access for a sleeping bag or quick access
- Top pocket with two zippered compartments and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with multiple webbing attachment points
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls
- Body: 210D Big Rip Nylon & 420D High Density Nylon
- Hyper Blue
- 24 x 60 x 27 cm
- 9.1 kg
- 30 L
- 0.975 kg
- 210D Big Rip Nylon & 420D High Density Nylon
- 420D high-density nylon
- Comfort CLPE & Open Cell Foams
- Supportive HDPE Framesheet
- 135D High Density Polyester with Emboss
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.
For more information on returns and refunds, please consult Gregory's’s Returns Policy, or to exercise your right of retraction please follow the returns procedure found here.