DescriptionComfort and performance drive the Baltoro 65 and the FreeFloat A3 suspension. The rotating shoulder strap and dynamic hipbelt provide unmatched comfort and the adjustable torso and hipbelt help you dial the fit to your specific body shape.
The FreeFloat A3 system allows the hipbelt, shoulder harnesses, and lower backpanel to adapt and conform to your body's unique shape. Patented FreeFloat hipbelt system and auto-rotating shoulder harnesses move and flex with your body's natural walking movements, delivering unrivaled comfort.
Adaptable Fit System
The ultimate in custom pack fit and available in three adjustable torso sizes, with fit ranges that overlap with one another, allowing you to size up or down to accommodate a smaller or larger body shape. The hipbelt padding also fully adjusts on all pack sizes to deliver refreshing, all-day comfort.
The AirCushion backpanel is made from proprietary mesh with a 3D structure consisting of over 90% open-air. This next-generation padding provides true on-the-back breathability, eliminates pressure points, and has moisture-wicking cooling benefits.
- FreeFloat A3 suspension system with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- AirCushion Foamless backpanel provides true breathability, eliminates pressure points and moisture-wicking cooling benefits
- 3D shoulder harness and hipbelt construction eliminates wrinkling and hot spots to provide hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- All suspension components treated with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology (an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria)
- Auto-rotating, dual-density shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- ComfortGrip lumbar pad helps prevent pack slip and keeps the pack positioned high on your hips without the need to over-tighten the hipbelt
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Front U-Zip access to main body of pack
- Dual front zippered pockets with floating divider wall
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with a large zippered compartment, small quick-access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Oversized zippered hipbelt pockets with enough space to fit cell phones and trail essentials
- Side stretch-mesh pocket with pass through for over-or-under compression
- Front oversized stretch-mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Accessory attachment system located at easy-to-access hip location for bear spray holster's or accessory pouches
- Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack (daypack not included)
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on the underside of the top lid
- Body: 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr & 420d High Density 45% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- Alaska Blue
- 34 x 81 x 34 cm
- 0.091 kg
- 22.7 kg
- 65 L
- 2.23 kg
- 210D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr & 420D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon With Pfc-free Dwr
- 630D High Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lifespan EVA Foam & AirCushion Mesh
- Alloy Steel & Fiberglass anti-barreling cross stay & HDPE
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.