DescriptionStart early, keep moving, cover vertical. The Targhee FastTrack 35 is engineered to keep pace in the alpine while you focus on your objective. Lightweight, removable components allow you to dial in your level of support and trim weight while the FastTrack ski-carry system allows you to seamlessly stow skis without removing your pack.
FastTrack Ski Carry
Game-changing ski-carry without removing the pack using the custom FastTrack friction hook system.
Strip off the hipbelts, top pocket, and frame sheet to transform into a minimalist alpine touring pack.
Specially designed aluminum hardware for a cold-weather durability and glove-friendly functionality.
- Built with fabrics using recycled content, resulting in 35% reduction in the carbon footprint compared to a conventional nylon pack
- FastTrack carry system to attach skis without removing the pack
- Reinforced, coated webbing loop and elasticized webbing for ski attachment with custom FastTrack hook
- Front quick-access avalanche tool pocket with secure probe and handle sleeves
- Deployable helmet carry system with adjustable hook attachment
- Floating top pocket with zippered security pocket on the underside and quick release hardware for convenient strip-ability
- Removable and linkable hipbelt pads with gear loops and zippered pocket, plus completely removable hipbelt webbing
- FusionLite suspension with removable HDPE framesheet and thermoformed, snow shedding backpanel
- Low-profile tapered harness with removable sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle
- Front ice tool attachment with durable aluminum toggle system and protected pick sleeve
- Full-length side access zipper with locking sliders and separating top skirt provide uninhibited access to main pack contents
- Side compression with side release buckle closure on top
- Top compression rope strap and large quick-pull drawstring opening
- Interior hydration sleeve with universal secure buckle hanger system and hydration port
- Front webbing daisy chain
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and glove-friendly hardware
- Double-layered bottom panel for added durability
- Limited lifetime global warranty
- Body: 100D High Density 30% Recycled Nylon & 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Outback Orange
- 28 x 71.1 x 25.4 cm
- 15.9 kg
- 35 L
- 1.3 kg
- 100D High Density 30% Recycled Nylon & 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- EVA foam & Multi-Density foam composite
- 7001 Tubular Aluminum
- 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135d Polyester With Pfc-free Dwr
- Bluesign approved buckles
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Gregory's policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Christmas offer: Online orders placed between 07/12/2022 and 23/12/2022 can be returned until the 13th of January 2023.